Scrapbooking – Crafting Benefit
Saturday April 8 and Sunday April 9, 2017
At 85 Lincoln Avenue
* Come join us at Hope Association. This is the time to finish up last year’s projects and prepare for your spring and summer projects.
* 20 hours of scrapbooking or crafting time – Saturday 7:00am – 9:00pm
* Silent Auctions - Swap Table and 50/50– Proceeds and Donations go directly to services provided to individuals receiving supports from Hope Association. Funds support non-Medicaid reimbursable activities that enhance the lives of those we serve.
* One crop/crafting table w/ cushion chair - if you want to bring your own comfy chair or additional pillow, you are more than welcome.
* Music – please bring personal headphones or ear buds if you bring a radio for your own listening enjoyment.
* Breakfast and a healthy lunch and supper included – Coffee, muffins & fruit. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and beverages. We also have a Keurig if you would like to bring your own coffee, tea or cocoa.
* Electricity: Will be available. Please bring your own power cord and/or power strip.
* Internet access
* Microwave and refrigerator available
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2017